Utility Billing

Water and Sewer: Residents will receive monthly utility bills, which must be paid around the 20th of each month. For questions regarding your utility bills or services, please call the City Clerk's office. After Hours' payments can be put in the drop box just outside the office door. For after hour Water & Sewer emergency's contact the Public Works department at 320-492-1172 or 320-429-5141.

Please notify the City Clerk for any new customers, name or address changes. If your water service is disconnected for non-payment of your monthly water/sewer service, payment is due in full along with a reinstatement fee of $50 is required for service to resume.